- 2 oz. Pierre Ferrand Ambre Cognac
- .125 oz. Lustau Don Nuño Oloroso Sherry
- .125 oz. Giffard Madagascar Vanilla
- .125 oz. Tempus Fugit Crème de Cacao à La Vanille
- .125 oz. Leopold Brothers Maraschino
- 1 Dash Scrappy’s Chocolate Bitters
- Atomized Laphroaig 10
Combine ingredients in a mixing glass. Add ice and stir until chilled and dilute. Strain and pour into a snifter atomized with Laphroaig.
Clark Moore has worked in the restaurant business for over 23 years as a barman, sommelier, general manager, beverage director, and beverage consultant. He is also a published poet, and has taught English and poetry at three different colleges. He has an affinity for imperial stout, prodigious beards, and bold neckties.